bjc, Jul 22, 2020
Description:
Lgrieveson_la_vietemplate
lgrieveson_cherish
lgrieveson_hester-
lgrieveson_jolie
yvetteweber and mary kate like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous old photos, great layering and I like how you documented finding them
      bjc likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great pictures but it's always sad when you don't know who they are. I like that you have included your thoughts in the journaling. I have a small box of old unidentified photos (probably relatives and friends) too. Lovely layout.
      bjc likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I have some unknowns as well, I'm sure we all do. I've created layouts to honor them, just as you have here. But getting back to your layout, I love the unexpected aqua and red pops of color. And the photos are treasures. Don't you love it that the woman is carrying a handbag? I wonder if it was a prop, or if she insisted to bring her own handbag to the studio. Perhaps a brother & sister & father? Or a husband & wife & father/father-in-law? Thank you so much for participating in Lynn's Scrap an Old Photo Challenge. :beat
      bjc likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Wonderful images here! I agree 1900s give or take late 1800s. I too like the various colors you used which don't distract from the photos at all. I will also say husband and wife because the man on the right looks well fed! And no one is going to get her purse! Methinks she rules the roost!
      bjc likes this.
    • LynnG
      Isn't it frustrating when you have no idea who they are? Love that you documented them anyway, and in such a beautiful way
    • A-M
      This is such a great heritage page. I must do something similar with some really unusual tin type photos I have that no one knows who they are.
      I am Spotlighting your page on Lynn's Fans Face book HERE
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    bjc
    Date:
    Jul 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).