littlekiwi

the flight plan prepare to take off

the flight plan prepare to take off
littlekiwi, Jan 21, 2023
Description:
Rescrap of
[​IMG]

Just Plane Fun by Forever Joy Designs https://the-lilypad.com/store/JUST-PLANE-FUN-KIT.html
Quick Scraps vol. 8 by Anita Designs
Shadows (Dressed Up) by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs https://the-lilypad.com/store/Shadows-Dressed-Up-Photoshop-Tool-Styles.html
Traveling Typewriter

When ever I travel independently so much preplanning goes in to it even though its a last minute trip usually for a job interview. As I generally need assistance to manage getting through the airports especially Auckland, Wellington & Christchurch I have to contact the airline to make sure there is room for special assistance passengers immediately after booking and even then its still stressful once I know its been booked. I have been lucky and only been bumped off a flight after booking because of no special assistance space once- theres usually only two people per flight with special assistance allowed but I only had to wait a couple of hours to fly. While I have never had any issues with the flight staff or ground staff, some of the processes used can be a bit long and unnecessary for example having to be at the airport 90 minutes ahead of time (an extra 30 from normal) yet end up spending most of that extra time waiting for them. Another bug bare has been the extra steps that Wellington Airport use when disembarking - its usually three or four times the wait because they use more than one person to do the disembarkment that every other airport and airline can do with one. Even with all of these quirks I wouldn't be without it as it allows me to travel and reduce the fatigue from a heap of travel.
Anita Designs and amien1 like this.
    • bellbird
      love the curvy dashed line and graphic design to your rescrap - hopefully the airlines process will improve and one day travel will be easier for you, the extra wait time would make me crazy
    • SeattleSheri
      I love how you embraced this challenge and told your story from a completely different perspective! I'm glad that you're generally able to get the assistance you need. I know traveling is stressful (even when it goes smoothly). The really like the blue and the fun plane-themed paper. Thanks for playing along with my challenge! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).