RJMJ

Technique Slow Scrap-April 2020-Layer Styles 3-Beyond The Stroke & Drop Shadow-Morning Rituals:Wakey Wakey

Technique Slow Scrap-April 2020-Layer Styles 3-Beyond The Stroke & Drop Shadow-Morning Rituals:Wakey Wakey
RJMJ, Apr 25, 2020
Description:
Hi There Everybody!...I'm So Sorry I Missed The Chat...But I Too Am Now Learning To Use More Drop Shadows,Glows & Styles In My Layouts Too...Actually Thanks! To FarrahJobling ...She Had A Technique Scrap Awhile Back That I Failed Miserably At...& She Was Very Kind To Me About It...But It Made Me Realize That I Needed To Spend More Time Learning How To Apply These Features In PSE...The Program I Have...Happily I Can Now Say...That The Last 7 Of Ten Layouts I Have Posted In My Gallery Have Had All Of These & More...I'm Partial To The Blending Modes & Outer Glows & Of Course Drop Shadows...All Of Which I Have Used In This Layout & I Did Use Them In Combos Too...Plus I Applied A Style That Was Already Included In My PSE Program Called Styles-Photographic Effects-Orange Gradient...To My Scatter...

*For My Morning Rituals:Wakey Wakey Layout-I Used:

*Morning Rituals-TLP Collab-Template Pieces-Rachel Jefferies
*A Second Chance-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies(1)
scrapsandsass, KarenB, Lisa B and 3 others like this.
    • RJMJ
      @mcurtt ...No Problem!...I'm Thrilled That We Got Featured Together!...Way To Go #LilypadSisterhood...:heartslub...
    • LynnG
      @RJMJ I am, though it's all a bit stressful as it is for us all. Glad you are staying safe :-) x
      RJMJ likes this.
    • CarolynJoyce77
      This looks brilliant I love how you repeated the image into the bg and your use of colour it looks great.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @LynnG ...It Certainly Is A Stressful Time These Days...We Are All Hanging Tough!...The Rainbows Are Just Around The Corner...Waiting To Reveal Themselves...We Must Be Patient & Positive!...Glad You Are Staying Safe Too!...
      LynnG likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @CarolynJoyce77 ...Hi There!...Thanks! So Much For Stopping By!...And Taking The Time To Leave Such A Nice Comment!...Appreciate This So Much!!!...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: