designbylime

Tea

Tea
designbylime, Jun 7, 2023
Description:
Tea cup by Christopher_Konrad at Pixabay.
I Get Back Up Kit by Lynn Grieveson
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful photoless page.
      I like Earl Grey too, not tried Lapsang souchong yet.
    • designbylime
      @Angela Toucan Thanks for your comment Angela. Lapsang souchong is the best, a bit smokey but taste so good.
    • JenEm
      This is delightful! I love photoless pages, and you have done a wonderful job with this, Merethe. Love the colors of your page. I totally agree with the quote, especially if the tea is Teekanne Sternen-leuchten. It a winter tea, but I try and make them last through the year!
    • cfile
      This is fabulous, Merethe! Beautiful blend work and love that fun tea cup "element" with that gorgeous painted flower blending into the background. What a great photo-less page. Dreamy shadow work too!! Great quote for sure! Who needs a rainy day.. any day works for me! ;) Thank you for playing along with the June Inspiration challenge!
    • designbylime
      @cfile @JenEm Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I am for sure a tea drinker with water on the side :) I haven't tasted coffee in 49 years, before I got pregnant with my oldest daughter I drank tons of coffee but as soon as I got pregnant I could not stand the taste and it was the same after she was born.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    designbylime
    Date:
    Jun 7, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    185.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).