StefanieS

ButFirst

ButFirst
StefanieS, Jun 3, 2023
Description:
For the Inspiration Challenge, I used Just Jaimee's
Story Teller 2019 September In my cup and In my cup coffee stamps
    • umyesh
      This is so much fun Stefanie! I love the gallery you've created! I need to make a page like this for all my candy photos haha thanks for the inspiration!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • jam-on-toast
      This is so much fun!!! Love all the different types of coffee displayed here... Makes me wonder which one is your favorite... I also like the word art included - made me smile :)
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      I love this Stefanie!!! I love the capture of coffee photos from your trip! I did that when we went to Germany once (I ranked them, although that was prior to my taking photos of food & beverages! LOL) .. which did you find was the best coffee? I remember the coffee we got at one shop in York (back in 2002) and I was like blaaah LOL then I was lucky and found a Star Bucks... :) Costa is great too.. I love their cups.. the one I went to in Wales was my favorite as I must have gotten a gigantic cup as there were two handles on the cup :) What an awesome page showcasing your coffee stamp photos.. all around the UK in coffee photos.. splendid indeed! Thank you for playing along with the June Inspiration challenge!

Congratulations too, as your page is a Froggy Fav for June!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • nfenchak
      I am now craving a cappucino!! I love this page so much! beautiful pictures.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      Love this tour of your coffees - the flat white looks amazing! I love the way you have displayed the photos and wordart, using the frames. Congrats on the well deserved Froggy Fave x
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jun 3, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).