bbymks5

Sunday Fun Day

Sunday Fun Day
bbymks5, Oct 3, 2017
Description:
All papers and elements are from the Treasured: The Things blog hop
October 2017 Challenge template by Just Jaimee
MrsPeel, KittyY, Dalis and 1 other person like this.
    • keepscrappin
      Awesome selfie and great finds at good will. I love the muted tones and fun title work!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @keepscrappin Thank you!! I looked up the boots we found and discovered they're like $80.00 boots!! I don't even spend $80.00 on adults shoes!
    • Dalis
      OMG, you guys SCORED BIG TIME! I love the silly faces!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Dalis I couldn't believe it when I looked those boots up!! I seriously had NO idea how expensive Tom's are!! It was Sonnet's idea to have everyone stick tongues out LOL!!
    • MrsPeel
      ahhh what can I say? your pages are always full of delight!!!! LOVE your take on the template, the more I see of you, the more I love you, not only beautiful and intelligent, but also gifted with fun and that makes it the whole package!!!! the photo rocks, the fact that you all are present in that perspective, the gorgeous colors in contrast with the grey background, the tittle work super beautiful (love the font you found! I think it suits so well!!!) and how awesome bargains you got!!!! Wonderful page all over!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @MrsPeel Thank you!! This template is so much fun, with all of the little layers and the teeny tiny stars!! And I just noticed I forgot to change out the washi tape :duh:giggle and I didn't save the working file so it's staying bright yellow ROFL! We love hunting for bargains!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL that is something I would do... and yes to bargains!!!!!!! <3
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @MrsPeel I really need to get better at saving working files!! I've caught spelling issues AFTER I've posted and clicked out of the working file without saving LOL
    • Dalis
      I like the bright yellow, it brings attention to the pic.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Dalis That's what I mean LOL!!
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).