heathert

Summertime (MOC6.25)

Summertime (MOC6.25)
heathert, Jan 25, 2018
Description:
Err, this is the first time I've ever done an art doll. I'm feeling rather dubious about this one.
Products: Tangie Baxter (Art Doll), Lynn Grieveson (Blue Skies Ahead), and Just Jaimee (Coffeebreak).
    • wenckechodan
      Great idea to put the tummy-layer in front of the breast-layer, which - together with the legs and arms - gives it great movement and dimension!
      heathert likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      delightful fun, happy summery page. well done on the challenge
      heathert likes this.
    • Thuria
      For a first trial, this is really really good! I love all... the colours, the funny face.
      heathert likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      wel, I would never said is your first time!!!!!! Love it that you made her super modern!!!!! the template goes more on a fairy/fantasy doll, your legs and choice of dress/skirt tell me a 60's lady wanting to rock!!!!!!!!! love the fresh feel of her and the whole page!!! gorgeous layering with the word art and the banners perfection that completes the page!!!!!! great as always!!!!!!!Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      heathert likes this.
    • Sokee
      You did an Awesome job with your doll! I love the idea of her hanging out at the beach!
      heathert likes this.
    • *gina*
      what a great page - fantastic!
      heathert likes this.
    • jk703
      This made me giggle, Heather! You are on a roll for MOC! This is especially fun since I love how you created her - the fun! With the placement, she is retro and super cool at the same time. She is so laughing at a joke on the beach! I adore it - it instantly puts a smile on my face and giggle pops out!
      heathert likes this.
    • heathert
    • LBscraps
      Okay, THIS is SUPER cool~!!!!! Love love LOVE your art doll!!!
      heathert likes this.
    • Karen
      heathert likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    heathert
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).