A-M

MOC6_25_Style_Art-Doll_Waves

MOC6_25_Style_Art-Doll_Waves
A-M, Jan 25, 2018
Description:
My word for this year is "Joy" . A gift my daughter gave me for Christmas had the words on it " Today I choose Joy". I love the ocean and the waves so I found a quote I felt fitted my life right now.
Credits: Art Doll body partswith some altered to create a hat and curls by Tangie Baxter given for this challenge. Background paper and dress paper from Beachscape by Little Butterfly Wings; sandcastle, handle from umbrella , paint brush strokes - Beach by Dawn Inskip; shell from Deep Sea by Dawn Inskip, pearl from Light and Shade Flower Garden by Dawn Inksip; skin paper from Essential by Lynn Grieveson; Red and black paper for curls from Mega 5 by Amy Wolff; flower from Island Paradise by Kate Hadfield; joy circle with added I choose from a Journal Card by Lynne-marie in the collab All the Feels; Style on hat - Define and Soften by Mommyish

Fonts - Seaside Heights and segoe
mommyish, Mylinn, Pachimac and 2 others like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      delightful art work and a wonderful doll, love the quote and the "I chose joy"
      A-M likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I will say this again and again: we are so lucky to have you!!!!!!!!!!! I am really amazed with each and every page I saw of you, and love the way you take your time not only to credit properly, but to explain when you feel it's needed....this makes my heart sing!!!!!! such a great idea to sit her facing the sea!!!!!!!!! super creative!!!!! Oh how I wish we lived closer geographically, would love to meet you in person and go for a coffee or lunch or whatever !!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!!!!![​IMG]
      A-M and easyeyes4you like this.
    • Sokee
      Yes, be still my heart. One of my favorite places to go is our family camp on Lake Superior to walk along the shoreline, watch the waves rolling in, soft or magnificently powerful, and falling asleep to the sounds of the waves........ thank you for bringing me back there this morning!
      A-M likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page and great idea
      A-M likes this.
    • jk703
      Anne-Marie! What a great idea to turn her around and see her from the back! SO clever, and I love her hat! You are rocking the challenges!
      A-M likes this.
    • easyeyes4you
      You were fast... I chose to not peek last night at the next challenge... so just looking this morning... Love your bright faceless page...
      A-M likes this.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      I LOVE your page. The quote is perfect. The ocean waves are mesmerizing - there IS something about an ocean....
      I also love your little sand castle, shell, and pearl - just the right touches for your "I Choose Joy" themed page.
      A-M likes this.
    • Amson
      A gorgeous page! Just love it all.
      A-M likes this.
    • mommyish
      My gosh! I love how this turned out! <3
      A-M likes this.
    • redplaid3
      I love this!
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    140.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).