StefanieS

Summer

Summer
StefanieS, Oct 28, 2020
Description:
For monthly muse #4 Summer, I used Recyclables #48 by Scrapping with Liz with Studio Basic and Little Butterfly Wings We give thanks for... (retired)
Christina W likes this.
    • bellbird
      'endure' is a good word for end of Jan thru to middle of March here too - if we didn't have a pool and beach nearby, i think i'd spend more time enduring summer than enjoying it too, i really feel for you with the rolling power outages b/c aircon is really one of the best things about summer!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • wombat146
      Oh I hear you Stef!! I used 'endure' summer as well when I was on the mainland, but down here in the cooler weather it is so much more enjoyable. WONDERFUL page design, love your colour choices here, the dark yellows and browns really evoke a dry and a very hot landscape. Beautifully crafted page and here's hoping you find some relief in the coming summer!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Christina W
      You and me both! "Endure" is absolutely the word for it. I absolutely *hate* the baking heat and the accompanying guilt I feel about turning on the air conditioner! I usually like to go for a daily walk, but unless I get up at the crack of dawn, it's not happening. There's nothing less refreshing than slogging through the neighborhood with the sun beating down on me. I am always thrilled when I feel the first hints of autumn!
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Oct 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    276 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).