MrsPeel

Summer Vibes {July Inspiration Challenge}

Summer Vibes {July Inspiration Challenge}
MrsPeel, Jul 2, 2016
Description:
not too happy with this page, I was extremely tired and not sure why, but it just doesn't sit well with me...any input/constructive criticism welcome!
In my page, from the awesome new releases on the July BYOC which is on sale 20% OFF plus buy more save more this weekend- From Sabrina Dupre: Summer Vibes Elements- Bella Gypsy: With Love Weathered Wood Papers & With Love Whimsies- Paula Kesselring: Summer Days{Mixed Media}

For the July Inspiration Challenge

The photo we took last time we went to visit the family in Brazil. The place were we stay is smacked in the middle of the forest, and there is beauty in every angle you look, I particularly love looking up. This is the coconut palm tree, and the best of it is you can just rip the coconut, take the top of with a machete, and drink the water there and then! The day was beautiful, warm and sunny, and I was laying down in a hammock...what else can a girl want? oh if life could be like that everyday!!! TFL!!!!
paula kesselring and cfile like this.
    • HeatherB
      What a cool photo! Sounds like a gorgeous place to stay and to spend some time visiting friends and family. I love the use of the blue patterned background paper and the vintage lady element.
    • jk703
      That background is so cool! Gives off such a whimsy feel, and I love the woman! I think it looks nice and the left side is actually offset with the larger wood strip on the right side! I have to always remember to look up when taking pictures! :) Thanks so much for jumping in and playing along! (I'm always afraid no one will participate! :giggle!)
    • angiekey
      Oh, this is beautiful! I love the paper and elements you selected. What about flipping the chevrons around so they're pointing up, to emphasize the fact you were looking up when you took the shot? And girl, you SERIOUSLY need to add that journaling to the page! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jul 2, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    120.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).