MrsPeel

Skype LOLs!!!

Skype LOLs!!!
MrsPeel, Jul 2, 2016
Description:
From the super awesome new releases on the July BYOC, which you can shop on sale at 20% OFF plus buy more save more this weekend! Little Butterfly Wings: Feeling Chatty {Elements} Feeling Chatty {Papers} and Feeling Chatty {Alphabets} Etc by Danyale: Be-Tween Elements & Be-Tween Papers .

The story: that is my mum and Dad there (though you can hardly see him, this is a screen shot on the old Mac) but my mum has given us so much laughter, for years since my dad (who is almost 90 now!) learned to use the computer and we Skype, she always would d this with her hand as if we could hear her better LOL We took a few other screen shots that were better but I think they burned with my EHD that died last year, but I still think this pretty well shows you the LOL. She turned 80 in May...and I miss them both so so much!!! TFL!!!
JenEm, cfile and Sabrina0268 like this.
    • LynnG
      Definitely captures the LOL! The hand is so funny! Love that they Skype. We have been hopeless at using that particular aspect of technology (which is funny when you think how, when we were young, we all thought how cool and amazing 'video phones' would be in the future. Will have to embrace it if our girls ever leave home) Masterfully scrapped and documented - you make that photo shine.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @LynnG oncd again, you make my heart fill with joy. This gave us so much laughter it was such a delight to create the page....and I tell you what, if you want to start practicing Skype...what about we start by talking one day you & me? would LOVE to talk "live" with you!!!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      LynnG likes this.
    • JenEm
      Oh, Cynthia - this touches my heart. Before she passed, my Mom and I used to Skype each other often, and it really made the miles apart seem shorter. I miss our weekly Skype chats, but am so thankful we had that opportunity as a means of communication. I so understand how it feels when family live so far away. Gorgeous page - I love how you have documented this. Love the photo and your journaling. xo
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jul 2, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    171 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).