bbymks5

Summer Heat

Summer Heat
bbymks5, Jul 30, 2017
Description:
All papers and elements are from M3 July 2017
    • JillW
      Great action photo and great use of the word strips!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @JillW Thank you!! This one was fun!
    • AllisonPennington
      Awesome shot! Love the magazine cover feel of this!! xo
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Love, love that pic, Timmi!! That hair is fantastic! Great layout.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
    • londoncuppa
      @bbymks5 She looks like she's having a lot of fun. Do you think she'd be willing to send some of that energy my way? :D
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @londoncuppa She won't even share with own mother!! Who does she think she is keeping all of her energy to herself?!!? Geesh!
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhhhhhhhhh so SOOOOOoooooooo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the shot is perfection, love her hair and that smile with the water splashing and the use of the words strips is perfection!!!!!!! gorgeous colorful, fun, amazing all over!!!!!!!!!! (as you do, of course!!!!!) I know I loved you from the first page.... I remember you clearly because I had to look 3 or 4 times to be able to get the letters in your nickname LOL, remember I write to you to ask your name ? LOL I loved you then, and I have loved every page since, always growing Thank you so much for playing with us!!!!and bringing us more amazing inspiration....!!!!! love this, Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @MrsPeel LOL!!! My username is pretty confusing...I should have picked a better one ROFL!! I had fun with this one!! I need to get better at using wordstrips!! I feel like I still have so much learning to do!! Your pages are so inspiring!! I wish I could layer paints and textures like you do!!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @bbymks5 Krista (norton94) once referred to us complimenting each other as" the mutual appreciation society."... I think we can be hours, maybe days, telling each other how much we love the other's pages....there are things you do which I love watching because I would like to do like you!!!! I think is practice and lots of observing and ding challenges and, in some cases, I have read and watched video classes that helped me understand some things that made me like my pages a bit more , I had a membership at Get It Scrapped for over a year when they invited me to their CT...some of the classes were really great, I just have trouble with reading, and videos sometimes I need to concentrate a lot because of the accents, buy I have learned SO much here at The Pad...I think we all learn from each other ...you make my day by being inspired by my pages,,,tha nk you so so much <3
      bbymks5 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Jul 30, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2550px
    Height:
    3300px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).