RJMJ

Style Challenge-November-Split Photo-Embrace The Fear

Style Challenge-November-Split Photo-Embrace The Fear
RJMJ, Nov 7, 2019
Description:
I Love This Challenge!...I Have Used Split Photos In Many Layouts...But For Me This Time Around...It Wasn't Just The 4-Way Split Photo...It Was About Telling A Story About Anxiety/Depression...How Life Is Full Of So Many Ups & Downs On A Daily Basis...I Hope You Can See That This Layout Took A Lot Of Thought To Create...Everything Was About Expression,Feelings & The Execution Of Just The Right Composition...I Think The Layout Pretty Much Speaks For Itself...There Is So Much Imagery & Meaning Behind Every Piece I Added To This Layout...The Colors That I Chose...Each Flower...Each WA...The Use Of Circles...The Brightness/Darkness Of The Flowers...The Bee...But Also Mixed With The Dark Blacks & Greys & The Whites Also...It Is Soooo!!!....Personal For Me...It Speaks Volumes About Living With This Difficult & Challenging Condition...This Layout Seems To Explain/Put Into Perspective...The Trials & Tribulations That I/Anyone Who Suffers Daily With This Condition That Often Dictates How Each Day Will Go...But On The Other Side Of All The Struggles...There Is Always Light On The Other Side...We Must Never Forget This...When Everything Seems Hopeless Or Your Worst Day Ever...Yet Again...Someone/Something Comes Along To Brighten Your Day & Give You A Different/Better Perspective...And Help You Out Of The Darkness & So You Can Go Further Into The Light...

*For My Embrace The Fear Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-October 2019-Deepest Fears-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynne-Marie/Paula Kesselring & Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-October 2019-Add-On-Little Butterfly Wings
*Pastures Green-Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-May 2019-Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-July 2019-Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-January 2019-Little Butterfly Wings
*Mixed Media Monthly-February 2019-Rachel Jefferies
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...AWWW! Thank You! My BFF!...I Have Come So Far Since Then In My Dealing With My Anxiety/Depression!...It Took Me A Long Time To Learn All About My Condition!...Etc...Not Gonna Get Into That Here...But You Know How I Can Struggle Sometimes!...But I've Come Miles Ahead! From Where I Was A Year Ago!...Thank! Goodness! There's Layouts To Get It All Out There!...I Just Did That Very Thing In One Of My Latest Layouts!...And FRIENDS! Like You Too!...Between The Lilypad/Ray/My Dad/MrsPeel...& You!...& The Rest Of My Lilypad Friends & Family!...I Am Blessed! Either Way I Look At It!...So Even In The Downs In Life...Like Right Now!...There Are Always Good! & Positive! Things Going On To Counteract The Negative!...LOL!...Here's To Hoping That Everything Will Balance Itself Out In The End!...And Be More Positive! & Brighter! On The Other Side!...:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub ...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    346.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).