RJMJ

Style Challenge-July-Big Title-In The Summertime

Style Challenge-July-Big Title-In The Summertime
RJMJ, Jul 24, 2020
Description:
Great Challenge!...Who Doesn't LOVE! Some Big Titles!...It's Definitely Summer Here!...We've Been In A Heat Wave For Awhile Now!...Sunny & Bright & Warm!...Maybe It's Time To Get Out To Your Backyard Pool!...& Have Some Fun!...Lots Of Fun In The Sun In This Layout!...And I Was Also Going For A Little Bit Of A Retro Look Too...With Lots Of Fun! Summertime Elements! & Flowers!...Plus!...I Got To Use A Lot Of Kits From Lilypad Stash!...And Use This Great! Template By SWL! For The First Time!...

*For My In The Summertime Layout-I Used:

*Summerscape/Hopes & Dreams-Little Butterfly Wings
*Mixed Media Monthly-June 2020-Happiness Is Planning A Trip Somewhere-Rachel Jefferies
*Art Crush No.18-NBK Design
*Lemon Squeeezy-Mommyish
*Tastes Of Summer-Paula Kesselring
*Valencia-Lynn Grieveson
*Peachy Keen-ForeverJoy
*Boho Sunshine-Kim Jensen
*Morning Rituals-Kristin Aagard
*After The Rain-Collab-The Lilypad
*Variety Template Pack-Template #10-Modified-Scrapping With Liz
MrsPeel likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      Love how you captured a summer afternoon here. Different parts of the layout tell a different piece of the story. The pool, the adult beverage, chatting with friends and listening....well done!!:bk
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bellbird
      I can definitely feel the retro vibe & I love the orange with pops of teal & yellow; such a cool & fresh scheme & I love the title running through the middle, from edge to edge! :beat
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh my lovely, you always, always lift my mood, give me so much happiness and colorful feeling through your pages, the amazing explosion of color, the busy happiness in this is contained and reflects your beautiful soul!!!!!!!! You are inspiring!!!!!!!!!!! gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!
      into the July Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @MrsPeel ...This Made My Day! Sweetie!...Thanks! For Stopping By!...I'm All About The Orange & Lemon Colors In The Summer! & This Layout Has Showcased My Love Of Summer Orange! Wonderfully!...It Took Me Quite Awhile! To Get All Those Papers In Those Inverted Squares!...Try Again! Take Out! Rearrange!...Not Something I Have Done Before!...It Was Certainly A Challenge For Me To Get Things Right!...So I Guess I Did!!!...The Layout Started Out With A Different Look In Mind!...But It Morphed Into The Design Complete You See Here!...Glad you Liked It!...Nice to See You Stopping By My Gallery Again!!!...My Mojo Is Seriously Strained Right Now!...I Was Channeling The Happier Side Of Summer!...:agree...:banana...:bwave...:byay...:bunny...:dancebun...:cloud9...:circles...:cheer...:compcoffee...:giggle...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    532 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).