sbpoet

PANDEMIC

PANDEMIC
sbpoet, Jul 22, 2020
Description:
For a BIG TITLE challenge at The Lilypad. Elements are from Scrapping with Liz, Songbirdy, Little Butterfly Wings, Lili Wee, and Pink Butterfly Wings. For detailed credits see at flickr.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      Quickly glancing at the thumbnail, I thought that was a glass of wine, and I was like, "yeah, me too."
      AJK and sbpoet like this.
    • flowersgal
      You have created a perfect art piece to become a poster of the times. Love it!
    • Donitab
      I hope this isn’t our future but afraid it might be for awhile. Beautiful page in B&w and that bold mask
    • bellbird
      great use of text and imagery here for a big impact! really well done!
    • MrsPeel
      oh wow Sharon, love this one so much!!!! I tend to be more attracted to figurative stuff (not sure that is the word though, my neuro issues together with me not being a native English speaker ...) love that the white background is only cut but the lines and that mask is a punch of red, almost blood color... and so SO amazing!!! how did you make that mask? or is it an extraction of a photo? if it is an element from a kit, I would love to get that!!!! anyway, awesome page all together!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • sbpoet
      MrsPeel, thank you! I bought an entire kit, "Candy Floss" by Songbirdy, just for those masks. I did a clipping mask on this one. As soon as I can get PhotoShop to open, I'll check the PSD and get back to you.
    • sbpoet
      MrsPeel, the mask was pink, with reduced opacity, and the paper on the clipping mask is dark dark blue, on color burn. The result was a surprise, and I felt the same as you, Wow!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    sbpoet
    Date:
    Jul 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    134.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).