fruitysuet

New Look

New Look
fruitysuet, Jul 26, 2020
Description:
Foward, Sometimes Prickly, Turning it Around, Valencia, Botanical Mix, Asta, Ripped Templates
All by Lynn Grieveson
Styles on title by Mommyish
    • flowersgal
      This is lovely. I like your new hair style. What a lovely background you have created with the soft colors, the swirling "new" and the wooden "look". That top word strip is just perfect for your subject.
    • Angela Toucan
      you are beautiful. Lovely haircut and a photos. Beautiful layout
    • cookingmylife
      Just so pretty! that is a really great haircut! I've never had that cut (my hair has a lot of curl/wave) but I always love seeing them!
    • bellbird
      yay for a trip to the hairdresser, i'm sure you couldn't have looked that bad but i'm sure you feel like a million bucks now and you did a smashing job on this page - the soft florals are so pretty and the soft swirly plus chunky caps title style is awesome!
    • flowersgal
    • sharonb
      Beautiful hair and layout!
    • LynnG
      Looking great! Loving your hair colour, very stylish. And love that you documented it too!
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today! :goldstars
    • StefanieS
      Gorgeous, love the hair style and the wonderful layers and different colours you have, great style. Love the mix of fabulous portraits. Congrats on being highlighted on the blog and spotlighted.
      Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    fruitysuet
    Date:
    Jul 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).