bbymks5

Stained Glass Orchid

Stained Glass Orchid
bbymks5, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
7 and 13 Rue Noir's, Haunted Halls, Moon Laughs and Whispers by Etc by Danyale
Fly by Night by Lynn Grieveson
This is Halloween and Steampunk Spoocktacular by Tangie Baxter and Rebecca McMeen
Mansion Masquerade a collab kit
31 Halloween Street by Sabrina Dupre
Spook by Just Jaimee
Petrified by Dawn Inskip
Treasured Collab
    • Serena
      This is gorgeous with it's colors and oh my gosh, I NEED that MOUSE!!!! Whaaaaaat?!?!! Gorgeous flower too! :D
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Serena It was so funny...he was the first element I placed on my page when I was working on it yesterday evening and then I saw your siggy and said *great minds think alike)!! I put a mouse on my art doll page too! Maybe I should make it a goal for the rest of the year to hide a mouse on each page and you can play Where's Mouse-o ROFL!!!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @bbymks5 I actually considered that VERY thing, believe it or not!!! I was looking at my old siggie going "I should change that. But I need a mouse." and then thought maybe I should start hiding one on every page or something.. like a signature look, you know like authors that have that signature character or place? We should totally think of something!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    336.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).