designerbrittney

Spreading The Baby News

Spreading The Baby News
designerbrittney, Feb 12, 2011
    • 4noisyboys
      oh my goodness....this is amazing. one of my favorite layouts ever....how awesome that you were able to get those photos and document this!!!
    • Kelleanne
      This is wonderful!! How awesome you were able to capture this memory!
    • AnneofAlamo
      I just fast forwarded to 14 years and can you imagine how good it would make you feel to know that the people you love, loved you before you even saw them? I love this page in so many ways! Just remarkable captures of photos!!
    • joelsgirl
      This layout is just amazing!
    • mommy2boyz
      This just leaves me speechless...and if you knew me, you'd know that doesn't happen often! lol One day, your little one will treasure this! I think it's just so amazing that you were able to capture everyone's reaction. What a lucky little one to be so loved. One of my all time fav's! (guess I wasn't speechless after all. :))
    • Kateypie
      Absolutely love this one Britt! Thank you for doing me the honour and lifting my page - eek! I love what you've done with it and I love the photos, they are so gorgeous, made me teary!
    • becca1976
      Your photos are SO awesome! What a great idea to capture their surprise! Absolutely priceless! And your page is perfection as always!
    • carolee
      The photos here just touch my heart. How great that you captured these reactions! Definitely a page to treasure.
    • emilymerritt
      This is so cute!! What great pictures!
    • RebeccaH
      wow britt! these photos are AMAZING! the emotion and the love for you and your family just gushes out of them! i love love love this layout!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    designerbrittney
    Date:
    Feb 12, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count: