shades of bliss

Spongebob Hero Pants

Spongebob Hero Pants
shades of bliss, Jul 17, 2009
Description:
I love, love these pictures of my youngest DS with his hero! Journaling reads: You've loved Spongebob since the moment you laid eyes on him. Yes, he has a funny laugh and may seem silly. But he is happy, caring and a good friend. You could have picked worse.
Credits: -Ice, Ice Baby Cool Alpha- and -Rockstar Alpha- by Amy Wolff
-Messy stamped Alpha- by Nancy Comelab
-My Story- -Summer Set Papers- -Luau- and -Flower Brigade- (some recolored) by Jacque Larson
-Sprayed Goodies- by Jenna Desai
All at the Lilypad.com
-Feel the Line VI Template- by Dido Design at After5designs.com
Thanks for looking!
    • sportay24
      How FUN Claire!!! Love the waves and fish, too cute :)
    • opeysmama
      This is an amazing page!
    • wyowomanKristin
      love the \"tucked-in\" -edness on this claire!
    • Natalie
      You did a fantastic job at creating a real \"bikini bottom\" feel to this LO! Very creative use of papers and elements! Love it!
    • renee82
      I love the curves here and the awesome use of elements! You ROCKED this, Claire!
    • gracielou
      Very cute LO! Love all the curves going on here.
    • MandaKay
      Awesome! Love the fish and the pineapple - all great additions for a spongebob page! I am sure your son loves this one!
    • Joan
      This page puts the biggest smile on my face and you absolutely rocked this template!! Super fun photos, so many wonderful details and such fab title work!
    • Paula
      Oh wow! This is so super cool! I love love love it!
    • Sara
      I really love your creativity Claire! Your design here is fantastic! I love love how you used this template and how perfect is your element work? The pineapple and the fish? Brills!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    shades of bliss
    Date:
    Jul 17, 2009
    View Count:
    Comment Count: