mywisecrafts

Spirit Animal

Spirit Animal
mywisecrafts, Aug 9, 2020
Description:
Lot of blending modes and layers used to create this layout.

Credits:
Spirit Animal by Synergy Ink
Storyteller BYOC 2020 August by Just Jaimee
Space Night by NBK Designs
Turtle is from Unsplash
Dalis and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      so beautiful!!!! almost magical light here!!!!! love your blending, the touches that give even more light, love that you blended the photo of you there too.... those colors are marvelous and the words blended there make the perfect addition!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • mywisecrafts
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • weaselwatchr
      Very cool layout! Love how the turtles shell patterned was outlined and looks like a constellation!
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...Geez!...I'm So Sorry It Took Me So Long To Get Back Here To Comment On This Wonderful Layout!...Like Weaselwatchr...I Too Noticed That Your Very Special Sea Turtle Looks Like A Constellation!...How Clever Is That?...& All That Magical Light There!...Radiated From Within & Gives Him Power! & He Spreads That Magical Light Power To All He Meets!...Just Like You Do!...Spreading Your Magical! Light! & Power Of Kindness To Those Around You!!! My Friend!...I Really Like All Your WA's Explaining The Attributes Of Your Special Spirit Animal...The "Sea Turtle"...Love The Bubbles & Scales Too!...I Really Like The "Earth Wisdom" WA!...Nice Personal Touch!...Great Job! My Friend!!!...:cheer...:bk...:heartslub...
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ Thank you my friend. I appreciate the love! Now time for to knock out my TLP challenges!!!:bk
      RJMJ likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Wow, great vibes. Very creative!
    • Dalis
      I knew you would to a gorgeous turtle, but wow, this is amazing! wow!!!!!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Aug 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    134.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).