RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-August-Week #1-Spirit Animal-No.1-Flamingos

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-August-Week #1-Spirit Animal-No.1-Flamingos
RJMJ, Aug 9, 2020
Description:
Great Challenge!!!...I'm All About The Spirit Of The Wild!...I Love! Mother Nature & It's Beautiful Creatures!!!...I Do Adore Animals!...So!!!...So Much In Fact!...That I Have 4 Spirit Animals!...Yes! 4!!!...A Girl Needs Options!...But Seriously!...I Have Always Had 4 Spirit Animals...For Today's Important Choice!...It's The Flamingo!...Seems Appropriate Giving That We Are In The Sweltering "Heat" Of Summer!...Flamingos Are Wonderful! Creatures!...They Are Bright! Funny! Awkward!...A Little Bit Geeky! & Nerdy! I Think!...Smart! & Sometimes Even Shy!...They Represent So Many Things That I Value! & Believe In Whole-Hearted-ly!...Flamingos Represent The Importance Of Having An Open Heart...And Being Open Towards Others...And The Importance Of Being Able To Express Your Emotions Freely!...& They Are Closely Linked To Family & Have A Great Sense Of Community!...And Most Importantly To Me...Is That They Represent Balance!...Balance In Life!...Balance In Love!...Balance In Self!...

*For My Spirit Animal:No.1:Flamingos Layout-I Used:

*Sewing The Seeds Of Love-Paula Kesselring
*Mixed Media Monthly-February 2020-Lynn Grieveson & Rachel Jefferies
*Urban Garden-PT-Colorstyles-Style12-NBK Design
*Seasons In The Sun-PT Styles-Colors-Black-NBK Design
*Flower Templates-No.2-Scrapping With Liz
*3 Large Flamingos Used-Were Courtesy Of Rawpixel
*3 Black Flowers Were Part Of The Flower Template I Used...[...I Recolored Them From Red...]
Dalis, LynnG, MrsPeel and 1 other person like this.
    • mywisecrafts
      I love this!!! All the blending, the layering, the pop of green makes this layout!!!! I learned something about flamingoes too!!! Awesome job!!:bk
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Rhonda, my dear, you never cease to amaze!!!!! LOVE your choice and great info as I didn't know so much about them!!!! I love the fact that they are comfy in the heat, that is like me too!!! None can express feelings like you do, my lovely, this is alive in colors, amazing collage with the unifying circles, love those necks getting around the page.... and the face in the background, so awesome!!!!! as usual, you rocked the page!!!!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Wow, bold and beautiful!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      The blend of the pictures, the colors... I LOVE IT!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    257.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).