Cherylndesigns

August Monthly Muse Week 1

August Monthly Muse Week 1
Cherylndesigns, Aug 8, 2020
Description:
I relaxed tonight and put on "paper" what's been in my head. My "Spirit Animal" has always been the wolf. I have always had this unexplainable affinity to this glorious animal. I even have CD's of wolf cries - it's just enchanting to hear their different cries and howls. Thanks Cynthia @mrspeel for this wonderful Art Journaling Challenge!

I used Bella Gypsy Stay Wild Moon Child. The wolf images were found free online.
Dalis, Tree City and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh WOW to this!!!!!!!!!! it makes all the sense, that your animal is the wolf!
      I'm in love with the background full of stars, gorgeous stamps and the deep blue/purple of the background makes the image even more glorious!!!! fabulous idea to work the composition centered on the circles, love how you combined the different wolfs especially the one on the top, combined with the main one, those intense eyes also translate so much strength!!!! Wonderful as always, my dear sis!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel Thanks for your wonderful detailed comments, My Sister! I loved putting this together - I was so thrilled to see that your first August Must was our "Spirit Animal". :heartslub:heartslub
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • mcurtt
      :yowza Gorgeous!
    • Cherylndesigns
      mcurtt likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Wow, almost haunting. It's so cool!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @redplaid3 Thanks, Linda. Wolves are very haunting. Have you ever hear wolf cries? They're so beautiful, sometimes sad, sometimes eerie but always beautiful.
    • Dalis
      This is magical, it does have this cool vibe that you expect from a magical moment.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Aug 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    167.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).