bbymks5

Snuffles

Snuffles
bbymks5, Jan 26, 2018
Description:
Journaling 181 Words
I got Snuffles in 1984 from my parents. His nose was black until our dumb dog chewed on his nose and ripped his mouth. He knows all of my deepest secrets. He's been the one constant in my life since my childhood. I don't remember a lot of happy times from my childhood, I was picked on a lot, kids made fun of me for my short hair, they made fun of my name, they made fun of my glasses, they thought I was too skinny, you name it, they made fun of me for it. As if that wasn't bad enough I always felt like more of an inconvenience to my parents, and being an only child made it that much worse. While I was never physically abused, I never really felt loved, and that last time I remember my parents telling me that they loved me was when I was 8 years old. I could always count on my trusty bear though. He could always put a smile on my face no matter how lonely I was or felt.

The Old Curiosity Shop
(paper on notebook, bear, bear stamp and torn frame) by Dawn Inskip
Back 2 School (glasses) and School Daze (paperclips) by Kristin Aagard
Inside Your Purse (pen) by LBW and Studio Basic
Mama Bear (heart doodle) by ForeverJoy Designs
Spice Spice Baby (coffee rings) by Mommyish
Kindred (woodgrain paper) by Sahlin Studio
Documenting Life Notebook by K. Pertiet
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).