September Photography Challenge

September Photography Challenge
Domi092, Sep 16, 2022
Description:
Kit One Of A Kind Designed by Soco & EHS Studios
https://the-lilypad.com/store/One-Of-A-Kind-Kit.html
Translation of journaling:
Google translate helped me... :blush
Of these two photos, 5 years separate them. One is from April 2017, you weren't 6 yet. It was the first time you got on a pony and guided it yourself. You made us smile that day. The shetland was doing as it pleased and you didn't know how to make it obey you, the rascal. You were just laughing. And amazingly, you didn't fall. You really liked it. As the years passed, you continued to climb from time to time, progressing at your own pace.
This second photo, I took it this Wednesday 09/14/2022. Your Mum managed to register you at the equestrian center of Buzenval. You are among the beginners, which is a shame because you are a little bored. You would like to progress much faster. You must be patient. But suddenly it is you who helps the children to saddle, to put the bit, which you know how to put on without any problem. And then, when we go to the country together, you know that you can ride a horse at L. Plaut, and that you'll have a field day.
    • JenEm
      Thank you for translating your journaling. I love the comparison photos of your young rider. Wonderful storytelling through your photos and journaling. I laughed a little over the shetland pony story. Shetlands tend to have a mind of their own, and I had a similar experience when I was young! Love the notepaper and your beautiful shadow work. Awesome page! Thank you for playing along with my challenge.
      Domi092 likes this.
    • Domi092
      Thank you so much @JenEm for taking the time to reply on my page. I really enjoyed doing this challenge.
      It is true that the Shetlands have a great character.
      JenEm likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Domi092
    Date:
    Sep 16, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    410 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2016px
    Height:
    2016px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).