Description:
Credits -
Cool For School [elements]- Sahin Designs
Cool For School [papers]- Sahin Designs
Cool For School [alpha] - Sahin Designs
Backpack - Sahin Designs
Year of Templates Vol 20 - Sahlin Studios

Journalling -
Today was your first day at your new school! You started a week later as we were on holiday. I asked how you were feeling, Evelyn said she was quite nervous but Emilia was just excited. So we got up, got dressed and while you had breakfast (a GIANT crumpet) we filled out your boards. I expected most of your answers but was a little thrown when you both said Zog was your favourite book. Usually you say the “Monster In Your Book” and the “Unicorn In Your Book” I was surprised to see a new contender for Favourite book. I definitely expected Police Officer and Princess to be what you both wanted to be growing up though - that one was no surprise. At a time when everything seems to be changing it’s good to know one thing hasn’t changed - I’ve still got my Princess and my Police Officer by my side. And can’t wait to se what this chapter holds for you both.

Challenge Requirements -
Please take at least one new photo inspired by the "Change" prompt and share how your photo relates to the prompt when you reply here and post your new layout in this thread, or in your (optional) journaling on your page.
AnEnglishLady likes this.