flowersgal, Sep 3, 2018
Description:
Sep2018 - Journaling challenge
Supplies:
Kim Jensen - School Zone
Sahlin Studio - Feb16 template
LynnG and jesskab like this.
    • jesskab
      @flowersgal What a wonderful story! Basically the start of it all! Congratulations on sticking to it & getting through! I took a digital art class at a community college in 1998. I labored through the assignment & ended up featured in the school gallery. The funny thing is, I didn't pick it up again until 10 years later & boy had everything changed!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so awesome!! Congratulations on going for it!! LOVE it!!
    • mcurtt
      Totally enjoyed your journaling, also YES to Photoshop! How fun, back in 2006, did you have any idea what your skill level would be in 2018? A great series of photos to support your story.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt I am not sure my skill level in Photoshop is anything to brag about but it does let me produce layouts which we enjoy. BTW, I am still using the PS CS2 which I was able to get at a student discount in 2006. I do believe I got my money's worth!
    • easyeyes4you
      I agree with you.. she is really pushing us to remember our school days! Yikes.. Loved your story, and laughed along with you... for me is was seeing a news story about the "ex" being removed from a group photo! I wanted to learn how to do that... connected with a lady at a craft fair who kindly invited me to visit her one afternoon and she would show me how to get started... Bought PSE and taught myself from that point on, devouring all the wonderful books and magazine that were available at aboutthe same time you started... a limited version of PS came with the scanner I bought, but I would open it and my eyes would roll to the back of my head! Finally I got to take a class , part of a seminar, that a friend was attending, and that gave me the courage to jump to PS... Don't even know how to use the new versions of PSE now.. So different!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Sep 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).