Scrapping with Liz - On The Road
Paislee Press - Road Trip
Amy Wolff - Solids Mega Pack v.5
Forever Joy - Enjoy The Ride
Paula Kesselring - alpha from M3 August 2016
Jaqcue Larsen - Travel Pack + Big n Bold alpha
font - Jonie

Journaling translated:
In the summer of 2016, we went with the 5 of us, as a real family, on a vacation to the USA. Together, in a giant car, in which our suitcases fit exactly and in which there was a second back seat just for me. We started in Las Vegas en drove to Grand Canyon, to Blanding and Moab, via Salt Lake City to Yellowstone, back to Salt Lake City, via Bryce Canyon to end in Las Vegas again. A roadtrip of a good 3 weeks and in which we actually didn't really fight or argue. We did spend a lot of time in the care. Houuuuurs. But it was worth it. Because we also saw a lot and enjoyed our time a lot. The weather was perfect and the sights and landscapes diverse. It was an amazing three weeks together. This adventure isn't going to be taken away from us anymore!
KarenB likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Love the large car and the angled title work. I love that you had an entire seat all to yourself too. Creative and fun layout.
      berniek likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      what a fun design - i think the title with the wrapping word is just so cool & creative! love the double R too! lining up the small photos in the stack was the perfect idea for this page! awesome page for Day 1 of MOC!
      berniek likes this.
    • Nemla
      Looks like a great trip, your R sure fits the bill.
      berniek likes this.
    • adriablack
      Wonderful page! I love the large car and the way you did the title. Also, love the great variety of travel photos!
      berniek likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      Love your page design! What a great story and experience for you all!
      berniek likes this.
    • crazsquaw
      This is awesome! Love the elements and your page design, sounds like it was an amazing vacation!
      berniek likes this.
    • ellenruberg@home.nl
      Geweldig leuk gedaan met die grote letters en de fotostrip!
      berniek likes this.
    • lizziej
      Great title work to emphasize R! I love your journaling and that big car, which goes along with the fact that you were in the car for hours!
      berniek likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    berniek
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).