ArmyGrl

BroughtToYouByTheLetterC

BroughtToYouByTheLetterC
ArmyGrl, Jan 1, 2017
Description:
MOC 5, Challenge 1: Brought To You By The Letter...

"C".

Created with Sahlin Studio's Create Sampler, Heather Joyce's Acetate Alpha, Sara Gleason's Story Cards 3 and Alice Pennington's Ledgered papers.
jenn mccabe, berniek and KarenB like this.
    • Rikki
      I hear you on the journaling. I love how you did it though. Your page looks great!
    • kirstiegai
      I like how the journaling is staggered and the words themselves are wonderful
    • melscrap
      Stunning page! Love the diagonal lines and the simple clean design.
    • StefanieS
      Oohh! I love the strong design elements, the angled papers and photos as well as the journaling is something eye catching and different within the gallery, very well done.
    • enjoyyourpix
      love the angles here!! Beautiful design!! <3
    • jenn mccabe
      wow, this is incredible. i love the perspective on that diagonal line of photos/JC/paper. So creative and cool! awesome way to do the journaling too. congrats your page is a Froggy Fave!
    • barbaraj
      Love the design of your layout with the slanted part and then your cute journaling design!
    • ArmyGrl
    • elseepe
      Love the perspective and your use of white space
    • sparagus
      You've done a great job of tying together your theme, photos and journaling. I love the perspective of the page. Beautiful work!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).