Claire Grantham

Rachel Jefferies: December 2020 Challenge - Look-Up

Rachel Jefferies: December 2020 Challenge - Look-Up
Claire Grantham, Dec 9, 2020
Description:
I love where I live, it is so full of nature and it changes with the seasons. I love going for walks around the complex, even when it's chilly. Looking up means I sometimes get to see Squirrels building nests and if I am super lucky I get to see some of the resident Hawks. In the Summer we get Bluejays, so all year round we are surrounded by peaceful and serene nature. It's no wonder our friends refer to where we live as Narnia!

I used all Rachel Jefferies -
BYOC Dec 2020 Look Deep Into Nature
Pocket Art: Signature Kits 2 and 3
Make Your Mark Template Bundle 1
    • mcurtt
      How fun to live in a park! Not Central Park, though as that would be much larger. 33 acres - hmmmm Governors Island? I had to do a google search on that one. We live in woods (just 2 1/2 acres), but I also enjoy looking up. Lovely page, fun clustering.
    • Claire Grantham
      @mcurtt Thanks Marilyn it should actually read 88acres!! I live in Stuyvesant Town and Peter Cooper Village, it runs up from 14th street to 23rd Street and then across from Avenue C to 1st Ave. So 10 blocks up and 12.5 blocks across - HUGE! And you are right, Central Park is about 840 acres LOL. Living in the woods must be amazing, all the wildlife!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Claire Grantham Thanks for the clarification. I'm just being nosey. LOL! Yes, if you look at my pages, you'll see lots of outdoor shots, including my footwear. :-) But I've also got layouts of deer, squirrels, chipmunks, turkeys, raccoon, various other birds at the feeder, trees, brush burning, our creek, wildflowers.
    • Claire Grantham
      @mcurtt Nosey away! I love your layouts, I have long been curious about where you lived, given your amazing photos!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Claire Grantham In Illinois, about the center of the state, but 2ish miles from the Wisconsin border, as the crow flies. I was born and raised in Chicago and now I live in the middle of nowhere. :-)
    • ajm
      This is great! Love the photos and your journaling!
    • ArmyGrl
      I'm in San Antonio, Texas. Not much of a fall here. This year is a bit different...cooler temps early mixed with some rain produced "fall colors." But in December...lol!

Much love for your layout and paying homage to Mother Earth's beauty...even if in a city.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      wow your home sounds gorgeous, i would love to be so close to the trees like that. we do have a lovely park close to home here and autumn is my favourite season :) Thank you so much for playing along and apologies for the length of time it's taken me to comment on your layout. December was a crazy month for me.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Dec 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    309.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).