RJMJ

Rachel Jefferies-December 2020-Mixed Media Challenge-She Looked To The Stars And Wished

Rachel Jefferies-December 2020-Mixed Media Challenge-She Looked To The Stars And Wished
RJMJ, Dec 9, 2020
Description:
I Am A True Nature Lover!...I Love All The Beauty! That Mother Nature Generously Provides Us!...It is No Secret That I Scrap About Nature Often!...Most Recently...My Love! Of Leaves!...But I Love! Trees Too!...O.K....I Could Go On & On!...But For Today's Layout...I'm Switching Gears A Little Bit!...I Created A Layout Most Recently About Being A "Moonchild"...So This Layout Is...In A Way...An Extension Of That Idea...This Layout Focuses More On The Stars In The Night Sky Aspect!...Closing Your Eyes!...Looking Up To The Stars! & Dreaming!...Making A Wish!...& Hoping With All Your Heart That It Comes True!...True Dreamers! Always Look Up To The Sky & Wish & Hope!...I Am A True Believer In Stars! Hopes! & Dreams!...

*For My She Looked To The Stars And Wished Layout-I Used:

*Look Deep Into Nature: [Vol 1]-Elements-Rachel Jefferies...[This Qualifies As A NEW!!!! Release BONUS! Entry For December...]
*Trust The Journey:Stay Patient-Rachel Jefferies...[The Papers I Used For My BG Plus The Paper I Cut Up To Create Those Beige Colored Paper Bits You See Throughout My Layout...]
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      I share your love of nature. This is wonderful! Those blues and naturals are so harmonious together. The shooting star elements add a magical feel. Love this! :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Lovely layout in blue. I like how you framed your subject, the scattering of stars, the constellations.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I saw this earlier, couldn't stop (Sarita is still not well, we still didn't get the hospital appointment and yesterday she got worse :( ... but needed to make at least a minute or two to stop and tell you how much I LOVE it!!!!!!! the way you create out of nature, I will say it again : magic with lights, you have a unique talent!!!!!
      The blending of the photo /woman is AMAZING, and the while thing is magically harmonious!!!! I will come back later to read, but just HAD to stop give you a hugg, this is amazing!!!!!!![​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      by the way, this impressed m,e even more, because Sarita was reading with me the story of how the song Smooth (1999, brought Carlos Santana back into the top charts after almost 30 years, he won like 8 grammys for it!!!! ) the song writer is Rob Thomas (he was (or is,in a band called Matchbox 20 - I had never heard of it before yesterday LOL- the guy is much much younger than Santana and a completely different music style, but he was with this Latina girl who now is his wife, so he write the lyrics for her... and this could SO fit.... "And it's just like the ocean under the moon - Oh, it's the same as the emotion that I get from you"
      You page is much more on an esoteric , more mysthic, let s say, tone, but if you told me you created this to be the cover for the record, I would say you would get a lot of money for it, is perfection!!!!! awesome as you always do :)
      if you don't know the song, look at it here:
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ajm
      Such a stunning page! Love the blue and the partly hidden face!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      It is rather neat to be in a complete black out...so dark that you can see the arms of the Milky Way galaxy. Thats what your work of art reminds me of.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      Ahh a true dreamer, the joy and magic behind this page is exceptional! Thank you so much for playing along and apologies for the length of time it's taken me to comment on your layout. December was a crazy month for me.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Dec 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    292.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).