DivaMom96

RJ December Challenge

RJ December Challenge
DivaMom96, Dec 8, 2020
Description:
There is no question that my place to recharge is the beach. Even though I live in Florida, I was unable to spend my yearly week at the beach with my sister in 2020 and boy, do I feel it. The sound of the ocean, feel of the sand and sun are a balm to my soul. It is there that I can open my inner being and soak in energy and life. If the weather cooperates in the next couple of weeks, I will try to get out to the beach for a stroll.
Here’s to a new year, new energy and a new world.
Photo: July, 2019, Journaling, December 6, 2020

Rachel Jefferies Birds of a Feather Paper Pack
Rachel Jefferies Birds of a Feather Element Pack
Rachel Jefferies Salt Air Mixed Media Artistry.
LynnG, trekmom and alinalove like this.
    • trekmom
      Beautiful photo, beautiful page. Love your layout and colors.
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • Sokee
      Beautiful photo!! I adore the background design if the paints/stamps!
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Lovely photo! I too love water. Maybe not necessarily the beach, but just gazing out at the water, watching the waves crash on the shore. We don't have any ocean around us, but the Great Lakes, Lake Michigan in particular, is a few hour's drive away. Sigh...
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I hope you finally made it out to the ocean (or gulf)! I adore your smiling face in the photo...and your layout is lovely!
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • Dady
      Just beautiful, photo and page!
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      what a wonderful dream to have, i adore that photo of you! all of the texture in this page looks gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along and apologies for the length of time it's taken me to comment on your layout. December was a crazy month for me.
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    DivaMom96
    Date:
    Dec 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    138.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).