Pumpkin Pie
lorieh, Jan 10, 2017
Description:
Wonder Fall by Kristin Aagard
Ash Tree {bundle} by Sara Gleason
Photo Mat Templates by Scrapping with Liz
Ink Pad | Alpha by Pink Reptile Designs
    • Aussiegirl
      Love the horizontal flow of your journaling and photos across your page!
      lorieh likes this.
    • honeyandcheese
      I really love how you broke the journaling into three sections - sort of like a recipe - and the way you incorporated the drop caps. The color scheme and simplicity of the layout complement the photos perfectly. Beautifully done!
      lorieh likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      OK I am seriously impressed you two accomplished this. I find it hard just get the seeds separated with those strong stringy things. So glad you have photos of this whole process bc it is just awesome to see the hard work in the kitchen and then the gorgeous yummy pie at the end. (will you ever do it again, just curious? ) Love the Title and the way you used 3 paragraphs and 3 drop caps!
      lorieh likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Fun layout and story.
      lorieh likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Very impressive. Fun layout and great job with the challenge
      lorieh likes this.
    • lorieh
      @jenn mccabe I think we will try it again but maybe not soooo many pumpkins:)
    • dancingJaye
      Everybody knows fresh is better, LOL. I love your drop caps and the placement of the journaling. I love your take on the challenge and it looks like the experiment was a success!
      lorieh likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    lorieh
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    226.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).