The week's dinners

M: Hot dogs
T: Pasta bake
W: Schnitzel, bearnaise and french fries
T: Homemade kebab roll
F: Yoghurt and banana
S: Vegan meat wok (Japanese-ish) with rice
S: Leftover pizza

Ont the whole, this was a good week. I worked Monday and Thursday. It was quite a loud day on Monday, since the schools are out for the week, and many teens where hanging around at the libraray, but the Thursday instead was super calm. Also, there's lots of tourists in Mora since it's the week of Vasaloppet [huge cross country skiing competition]. On my free days I get a lot of scrapping done. Also, I finish Timeless on Netflis, and I start with Outlander. Do quite a lot of knitting, but I'm not sure it will turn out right? Probably will unravel. Gets a lot done at home too, for one thing, I get some organisation done in the kitchen. I start reading Prince Harry's book, it's good, but I think they had a rush translating it, cuz it's weird at times. Good thing I know English so that I can figure out what it means.

The weather was a bit crazy Thursday and Friday, really really windy. On Friday, I feel very tired, and I think I have a bit of pain in my ear and a sore throat. But it passes. Friday evening we cozy with a cheese platter and a completely fantastic movie on ViaPlay: Bullet Train. Totally twisted and totally wonderful. On Saturday it's the semifinal of Mello [song contest] and we eat potato crisps and have a great time. People vote like they should, and now we can look forward to the final next week. On Sunday morning, I forget at first about Vasaloppet, which is an accomlishment in itself, since I've been cussing over it all week. My yearly tradition of having breakfast while watching the start didn't happen this year. But I do get to see the finish. Best part of the week must be that I found tunnbröd [traditional Swedish flat bread] at Maxi. Nostalgia, even though it didn't really taste like grandma's.

Subtitles on the photo of Timeless:
- Where are you from?
    • IntenseMagic
      I love all those great photos!! Super fun peak in to life! I love the patterned paper background you used and all the fab stitching!! Great page!!
      tanteva likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pocket Scrapping
    Uploaded By:
    tanteva
    Date:
    Apr 3, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    218.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).