The week's dinners

M: Thai Soup and cheese sandwich
T: Oumph and batata harra
W: Take Away from Warinda's
T: Hamburger
F: Nuggets, rice and curry sauce
S: Rösti and fakon
S: Oumph wok with noodles

This wasn't a good week. Started with a dentist appointment on Monday. Nice to finally get rid of the pain, but root canals are never fun. It was really hard to walk there, because it was so slippery and cold, it took double the tie than normal to walk, but I got to see a sliver of blue sky! Apparently it's still there behind the clouds. It's been a year since Russia attacked Ukraine, and Putin held a speech that made med crazy. Really can't cope with this world anymore. I feel down all week, tired, depressed and uninspired. There's a lot of escaping into the TV. Watch Young Royals, and notices that Netflix soon will remove Timeless, so I binge the show once more. Finished my knitted scrap yarn vest and Markoolio's [Swedish Singer] book. I really should read more biographies, I really like them. Only working on the Thursday this week, and we have the first education about the new computer system. At least it looks like it's better than the old one, but I'm sure it will take some time to get used to it. Despite being slightly depressed, I manage to cook several really good dinners this week, but the best dinner of the week is Wednesday's. We get take away from Warinda's. That woman cooks so you almost cry of happiness. This year's first semla [traditional Swedish bun with almond paste and whipped cream, traditionally served during lent], insanely good. On Saturday it's the last "heat" in Mello - Loreen is such an amazing artist! If she doesn't win the final, I will get insane. With here, we can win the entire Eurovision [Song Contest] this year.
    • weaselwatchr
      Hugs to you! The news is very depressing. Nonetheless you managed to put together a very nice summary of your week. Glad you got your tooth taken care of.
      tanteva likes this.
    • LynnG
      Sorry about the not-great week. Very relatable. Love that you documented everyday life so well though. I love biographies and autobiographies too :-)
      tanteva likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pocket Scrapping
    Uploaded By:
    tanteva
    Date:
    Apr 1, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    212.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).