cherryberry

Pocket Treasures

Pocket Treasures
cherryberry, Nov 24, 2009
Description:
Journaling:
Today I am Thankful For:
- 2 beautiful boys, who are for the most part, sweet, healthy, athletic, well rounded boys who will do well in life
- money in my pocket - not a lot, but enough to buy the things we need and even the things we want a lot of the time
- my husband for supporting our family in this tough economy, supporting my desire to stay home with the kids, supporting this crazy scrapbooking obsession, and really supporting most things I want in my life
- 2 of the most amazing loving parents a girl could ask for who have supported me and loved me unconditionally and totally from the day I was born until now
- owning a decent house in a nice neighborhood, within walking distance to a decent school, and with a yard that my children can feel safe in.
- my SUV that has GPS; without it, I literally would be lost all of the time
- a recent negative Mammogram result
- to live somewhere where I wake up to sunshine 9 months out of every year
Credits:
Pocket and Metal "Love" from Lovebug from Cafe J
Felt heart from Kaye Winiecki's Baked with Love
Money from Kaye Winiecki's Fill my Piggy
Cloud, Flowers, House from Kaye Winiecki's Where Bluebirds Fly kit
Thankful Word art from Paislee Press
Sun from Backyard Bliss Collab (retired)
Frames and Word Bits from a Message Collab by Kate Hadfield and Gabi
Car from Kaye Winiecki's Zoom Zoom kit
Sketchbook paper from Kate Hadfield
Jot and Date from Kaye Winiecki
    • Keela
      FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the whole idea and your design rocks! Into my favs... :)
    • Sabrina0268
      this is amazing sweetie!!! :)
    • Paula
      Wow! This totally rocks!! I love it.
    • Sara
      You know I just love this to pieces! Seriously so creative and SO gorgeous honey! Love everything tucked into the pocket and the beautiful balance of journaling!
    • dst212 (Daniela)
      Super creative! Love the elements gathered in the pocket!
    • renee82
      Tiki, I love how you have everyting spilling out of the pocket and the journaling all around this! This LO is amazing!
    • MandaKay
      What a great list of thankfuls and I love how you did the pocket with your treasures! You are ingenious!
    • Ann-Marie
      This is gorgeous .. love the clean look and the fresh colour. Brilliant work.
    • Mabel
      Absolutely perfect!!!! love the little yellow flower in the corner!! ♥
    • dodiesa
      This is such a creative layout! I love the way you've got everything naturally coming out of the pocket! Great work!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cherryberry
    Date:
    Nov 24, 2009
    View Count:
    Comment Count: