RJMJ

Photography Challenge-March-Leading Lines-The Road Less Travelled

Photography Challenge-March-Leading Lines-The Road Less Travelled
RJMJ, Mar 4, 2018
Description:
Thank You For A Great Challenge...I Did Not Know That These Types Of Photo Were Called "Leading Lines"...Learn Something New Everyday...I Combined The "Leading Lines" Photo With A Former MOC6 Challenge Called The "Mosaic" Challenge...I Didn't Feel That I Excelled With This Challenge & I Wanted To Retry It Once Again & I Did Here & I Am More Than Happy With The Results This Time...I Did Several Perspectives Of The Same Far Away Viewpoint Road Photo With Emphasis On The Long & Winding Road Of Life Idea With Just A Little Bit Of Sun Bursting Out From The Blue Blue Sky...This Layout Definitely Has A Worn/Vintage Feel With An Old Fashioned Camera & Brown/Gold Vintage Color Tones With Some Yellow Paint & Just A Few Pops Of Yellow To Finish Off The Layout...

*For My The Road Less Traveled Layout-I Used*

*Strike A Pose/Butterfly Basics-Travel Edition/Of Wishes,Hopes & Dreams/Scrap Time-All By Little Butterfly Wings

*Destination Adventure/Carpe Diem/Beautiful Day-All By Pink Reptile Designs

*Sometimes Prickly-Lynn Grieveson
Angela Toucan and londoncuppa like this.
    • cfile
      This is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love the large photo and all the technique you used.. The blending and the lines and all.. wow! Froggy Fav for sure. I love that you duplicated the photo several times and made it go dimensionally towards the center to draw you in to the heart and the road ahead.. WOW .. truly a materpiece!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Sokee
      Wow!!! This is wonderfully created!!! Love all the lines are a unique touch that makes it so special!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Wow! This is amazing. Love the effect of the repeated photo layers - and you managed to keep that leading line. Really well done!
      RJMJ and cfile like this.
    • zinzilah
      I like how you are creating the impression of ever decreasing circles to focus.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • jagruti patel
      This is an amazing AMAZING!! layout! I would love to know how you did this! And is that just one photo duplicated? wow! Very awesome!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      @cfile Lol...Christa, you beat me to it on the Froggy Fave. As soon as I saw this in the gallery, I knew it had to be a FF. But you, lady, are super fast...hahaha!!! Great minds think alike! This layout is so, so creative. The use of the photo/frame duplication is perfectly executed!
      RJMJ-- Are you still working without Photoshop? If so and you still managed to create this stunner, I bow to you! :notworthy
      RJMJ and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      @londoncuppa :) It is absolutely stunning.. glad you wanted to make it a FF too Margaret!!
      RJMJ and londoncuppa like this.
    • littlekiwi
      OMG! what a stunning layout! I’d be adding this to froggy faves if @cfile and @londoncuppa hadn’t beat me to it
      RJMJ and londoncuppa like this.
    • RJMJ
      OMG!...WOW!...I Can't Believe All The Amazing Comments For My Layout!...I Am Just Stunned & Thrilled At The Same Time!...Thank You All So Very Much!...I Was So Happy To Finally Get A Froggy Favorite For February But I Never Figured I Would Get Another Perhaps Ever/Anytime Soon...This Is Just Wow For Me!...Knowing That 3 People Were Considering Naming This Layout As A Froggy Favorite Just Makes Me So Happy...I'm Doing My Spring/Bunny Happy Dance Just For All Of You!...:bunny...I Love The Lilypad!...You Guys Just Get Me!...It Feels So Great To Be Understood & Accepted For My Style Of Scrapbooking Here!...#BestDayEver...:bk

P.S...londoncuppa...I Still Do Not Own Photoshop...:frog
    • Electra
      This is spectacular! I love everything about it!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    515 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).