Roxana

PearFect

PearFect
    • norton94
      LOVE the edgy feel and your big title work! Great job!
    • MrsPeel
      have I said how much I love this avenue you are taking on using big photos? just in case... YOU ARE AWESOMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! that super cute (even if a bit distracted or worried about something?) face , the expression is difficult to catch up, yet you achieved perfection! I'll say it again : LOVE you going big!!!! the way you blended with the paper is superb, and that title work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH my the tittle is amazing!!!!!! if I was you, I would be printing on canvas and have it in the wall!!! Congrats on the Froggy Fave, your whole gallery is full of gems, and this is making me happier already!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • cutiejo1
    • Roxana
      Oh, my, @MrsPeel , you always have a way of making me feel so happy and flattered, you make my heart sing! :bk
      Lol, yes, I kind of scrap less and less the clean and simple pages, and I started to go on this path of mixed media, big photos, masking and blending and I just love it, I have so much fun using all kind of paints, splatters, doodles and I think, at this point, this style expresses much better my feelings and probably the phase that I go through.
      Isn't his face adorable?! I remember like yesterday, we were in the kitchen and he was eating a bowl of cereals with milk and I was like a paparazzi shooting picture after picture, testing my camera, and I caught so many funny face expressions of him... I miss his small adorable face, now he is a grumpy teenage that doesn't let me take his pictures any more :tantrum
    • Roxana
      Oh, my God, this is such a nice surprise!!! Thank you so much, @cutiejo1 ! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    Roxana
    Date:
    May 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).