Description:
credits: M3's & M3 Add Ons:
Aug 17
Aug 18
April 17
July 18
June 17
Creative Soul
LivyBug, MrsPeel, Dalis and 1 other person like this.
    • garrynkim
      So pretty with the blue and touches of purple!
      Electra likes this.
    • G.J.
      Gorgeous! also I love the blue - purple color palette and the photo angle, brilliantly done!
      Electra likes this.
    • Dalis
      ok, let's start w/ that building is super cool and end with OMG, perfect picture to do the style challenge and bring it up and down the page making the picture even more impressive.
      Electra likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I know I haven't been a good friend, but then again, I haven't been in pretty much none's gallery unless is because of a specific motive that leads me there...but I am trying to catch up...I wanted to comer with time, and will do, but seeing this in the Froggy Faves means I HAD to come at least tell you how marvellous and genius this is!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Electra likes this.
    • LivyBug
      Love the blue/purple limited color scheme. Awesome composition!
      Electra likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      exquisite!!! what a perfect photo choice for this one! and then the choice of BG paper with the matching blues and the vertical brushstrokes is genius! the layering of linear stamps and paint just accents that building so beautifully - really gorgeous take on this challenge!
      Electra likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great how you used the vertical watercolour strokes on the paper to reinforce the page design. Fabulous photo.
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Mar 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    8.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).