Donitab

100 Boy

100 Boy
Donitab, Mar 8, 2021
Description:
I scrap in mostly horizontal so a vertical design is like fresh air!
Credits: All Rachel Jefferies
All About Him: Mixed Media Mega 01
Pocket Art: Signature Kit 9
Pocket Art: Signature Kit 5
Pocket Art: Pint Sized 1
alinalove and MrsPeel like this.
    • G.J.
      Aww so cute photo! love how you used the foliage and mixed media, beautifully scrapped!
      Donitab likes this.
    • bellbird
      it's funny how we just feel an affinity for one orientation until we are prompted to do something different - the circle crop and stitching is fantastic with the textured background and stampy and 'real' leaves!
      Donitab likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is amazing, LOVE the fresh feel, that photo is worth millions, and the perfection of the background, the beauty with which you delicately embellished...absolutely amazing!!!!! I ll come back with more time, but just couldn;t go without sharing this!!!!
      into the MARCH Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Donitab likes this.
    • Donitab
      @MrsPeel - once again you made my day and you have no idea how much I needed that after last week. Your words are always so encouraging and then of course, to be a Froggy Fave is the best - thank you!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      congrats on the FF! the closeup detail shot of those dirty hands is so precious! adore the way you scrapped this! everything feels so touchable here! love the foliage and dimension - beautiful work!
      Donitab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Donitab
    Date:
    Mar 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    7.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).