March Style

March Style
tinkerbell1112, Mar 8, 2021
Description:
What's Cooking by Little Butterfly Wings
Moc 2020 Layered Template by Sahin Designs
Dalis likes this.
    • garrynkim
      What a fun assignment! Everything looks so nice. Great layout showcasing it.
    • Nemla
      Looks lovely ! You never know when knowledge like that comes in handy ! Great page
    • Dalis
      "Spaghetti never looked so good." OMG I am laughing so hard! btw. is this backward baseball cap "the thing" right now? that's all I see my girl wearing.
    • jenn mccabe
      nice job on the table setting! i love that you scrapped this! well deserved A. does he have to cook too? I would love that assignment as a mom, lol! love your photo placement here!
    • tinkerbell1112
      @jenn mccabe haha. no cooking this time, but both my kids have had to cook plenty of time for badge work. So that's always a great evening!! In fact my son is cooking tonight so he can refresh his memory on how to make something for a campout in 2 weeks. :)
    • tinkerbell1112
      @Dalis Yeah, and the thing is, she does it on PURPOSE because their entire lives I called people with backward caps punks (because I like the clean look of putting it on correctly...). hahaha. now every time she puts it on this way she gives me that sideways look as if to say "call me one Mom". hahaha
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @tinkerbell1112 YEP! I know the feeling! They think they are the coolest, which they don't get that they already are in our eyes. *** insert EYE ROLL ***
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Mar 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    152.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).