AnneofAlamo

our 5 boys

our 5 boys
AnneofAlamo, May 4, 2013
Description:
hittitng the sand dunes at white sands! not often you get a shot of all 5 in one place! but if they are all together, our friend siah is usually right there
Get Your Craft on by Lauren Grier, Micheline Martin & Valorie Wibbens
    • karen perry
      ooh this is great i love your use of clustering the elements there great page
    • Roboliver
      Eeeeeps this is a GREAT page. That photo is priceless!!! Are those all your boys? Duh, I just saw the title. LOL!!! Sorry about that.:giggle
    • Dalis
      that is such a cool picture, it looks like snow!
    • LilisMother
      Wow! What a fun photo! And love all of your splashes and the amazing shadow work :)
    • NeatFreak1
      what a great shot, wow those sands are white, love the paper boys in your title work.
    • JenEm
      This is FAB! What a wonderful photo! Love the paint splashes and element details.
    • MrsPeel
      further than perfection, like visually this is, I love learning about you a bit more in each page, and how much heart there is in each lil square of this....one day, one day I'm gonna force a USA visa at gun point (well maybe that's not such a good idea) I ll get a visa, and I will go sit with you on the beach, and have some Brazilian iced tea (which I will bring with me to make it for you) and even if no words are said (bit difficult given that this is you and me we are talking about LOL) I will have so much joy in my heart. One day, I promise you, I will make it happen:)
      Love the page, love how your splatters always look so cool and as carelessly trhown in the page for real...this is wondergful in every sense...
      Huggggzzz
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    May 4, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: