Cherylndesigns

October Photograpy Challenge (Up and Down)

October Photograpy Challenge (Up and Down)
Cherylndesigns, Oct 8, 2020
Description:
I chose "Up and Down". This is the hill I walk up and down every day. It doesn't look very steep, but it is. I try to walk further each day.

lgrieveson_up_here_tp_2; lgrieveson_wild&free; one little bird arrow stickers.
AJK likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Good for you with your walking. I know those gradual inclines which don't look like much to the naked eye can take their toll and leave one a bit breathless. I imagine walking on unpaved surfaces it s bit different for you too.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Yes, they're not easy - especially with the loose gravel. I got some great trail shoes and they have really helped! Daisy treks up and down with me every time. Actually, coming down is more treacherous - that loose gravel really makes me have to watch my step. I always tell Daisy to "go slow" coming down.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely photos of your beautiful walking area
    • cookingmylife
      My friend and I walk around the mall and we finally decided to do the area that is up&down with steps first. We walk on the road to avoid the steps as my one knee was killing me for a week. Hope you're enjoying the cooler ? weather!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Angela Toucan It's so beautiful, Angela! I look forward to walking every day.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cookingmylife Yes, I'm enjoying the cooler weather, Maureen. Daisy is too - she's my little walking buddy and it's so much easier for her to walk up and down that road now that it's cooler. Hope your knee is better soon and like I told Patsy, the loose gravel is treacherous. Up and down steps would be a perfect solution.
    • Electra
      BEEEEautiful! It's ice that scares me more than gravel. But then I fell once and ended up with 7 pins in my ankle. lol Love the bright colours. Be careful girlfriend!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra EEEKKK! I definitely don't want that! I'm not sure what we're going to do when the ice comes. That's a whole other issue. We might have to forgo our daily walks. I have some waterproof boots already, but be certain that I'll be extra careful! I fell on a sidewalk once and broke my foot. It was negligence on the store's fault - there was a random pipe just sticking up and of course, being clumsy anyway, I tripped over it and went down. :(
    • mcurtt
      Loving the different perspectives and your arrows pointing the way.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks so much!! What a wonderful and scenic place to walk!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Oct 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    119.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    525px
    Height:
    525px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).