trekmom

Love And Fear Which Wolf Will You Feed

Love And Fear Which Wolf Will You Feed
trekmom, Oct 9, 2020
Description:
I know this doesn't count for the challenge but I wanted to make a second page. My words are love and fear. I'm assuming everyone knows the story of the boy who asks his grandfather about the 2 wolves fighting inside him and which wolf will win, the grandfather tells him, the wolf you feed. This song is about such inner turmoil, a flawed character, which wolf will he feed?
Paula Kesselring Grunge Collection masks 2
Paula Kesselring Music Artsy Bits and paper pieces 4
Bella Gypsy Fall To Pieces Pattern 8 and solid 7
Etc Dan Wings Alpha for LOVE and FEAR
Sahin Designs Life Love Soul solid 05
Little Butterfly Wings Lost tag 2 and print 09.
    • Lillyia
      I love this page and I think it's a clever take on the challenge. I like how you scrapped it with the colorful diamond dotted paper to add a little color and the paper upon which the words are written and the flowers. It's wonderfully done.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Lillyia Thank you. So many of his songs are like mini John Steinbeck novels, I am so into the characters, the story, and how flawed they are told in 3 or 4 minutes. You know this character, he's a flawed man trying to be better.
    • Lillyia
      That's an interesting idea. I hadn't thought of it just that way. But, I certainly see what you mean, now that you've mentioned it. The last line is a little bit chilling, as if he is holding on by a tiny, tenuous thread...that's the story of me anytime I am working to eat right and lose weight.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Lillyia I hear that! That's me as well. My daughter and her husband are on a strict food diet for health but every two weeks they have cheat night dinner and it wrecks me. I take home the leftovers and oh no, pizza for breakfast.
    • Lillyia
      Hahahahaha! And that's the way it goes.
      trekmom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Oct 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).