dotcomkari

Life Is Good By the Pool

Life Is Good By the Pool
dotcomkari, Oct 7, 2020
Description:
I DID GOOD VS BAD (photos)

Just Jaimee: Story Teller May 2019, Splash, Mom Life, Story Teller July 2017, BYOC Stitching March 2017
Rachel Jefferies: Messy Date Stamps 2020

It was the last warm afternoon day before grandpa closed up his pool for the summer and Kai took full advantage spending most of the afternoon splashing away with mom and his sister. The day was full of laughter and cannon balls. I asked Kai to smile and being a typical teen I got quite a few goofy posses before he finally decided to give into a real smile. He than decided he was tired of my camera in his face and flicked me off! Ugh! Teenagers!
Dalis and LynnG like this.
    • Donitab
      oh yeah - that would shut down my camera pretty fast. Great colors and I like your photos on top of each other like that. I also love how your title overlaps your photos
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • dotcomkari
      @Donitab he got a nice stern talking to..I'll tell you that. Hes gotten an attitude in his teens..sigh..but ... makes for a good memory..
    • garrynkim
      This is too funny! Love the journaling and how the blues and yellows mimic the colors in the photos.
    • Dalis
      major LOL!!!!!!!!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Oct 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    85.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).