Description:
Used Scrapping with Liz Nov BYOC Challenge template
Allison Pennington Most of All elements, Tweet elements
Becca Bonneville Design Forever Friend Paper
Sabrina's Creations Bold Elements
Pink Reptile Designs paper, elements
FarrahJobling likes this.
    • cfile
      Oh deer! :) Love this.. wow You captured a rare find with this deer! I never saw a white deer with brown splats and head markings... so neat! Your word art quote is perfect.. "be your own kind of beautiful".. perfect for this rare creature :) I love the way you used the template with the photo (great capture!!) of the close up of the rare deer and then the additional 2 photos framed below. A well balanced page and perfect use of the template! I love the all the wonderful elements you used.. what a beautiful page. I especially love animal pages and this one is terrific! Thanks for playing along with the Nov. template challenge!
    • nfenchak
      @cfile Thanks so much!! This is a Piebald deer - it's a genetic mutation. This one makes me sad in a way that people hand feed it at the park it is at (Including the park manager) and I'm scared that it will end up going right up to a hunter :(
    • cfile
      @nfenchak Interesting re the genetic mutation. People should not hand feed wild animals as they get dependent then on people and don't forage for themselves or as you said get use to being around people and walk up to a hunter. Sad yes to have to be worrying about a hunter. Is there hunting allowed in that park? Where I grew up on Long Island, NY we had deer at a local park but it was not a place where people could go hunting.. My brother & Father would go Deer Hunting with a permit upstate NY every year around this time... they only got 2 in all those years. Me personally I do not care for venison. I would rather look at them :) Beautiful page !!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    nfenchak
    Date:
    Nov 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count: