StefanieS

Nope

Nope
StefanieS, May 5, 2018
Description:
For the journaling challenge, I used Allison Pennington's Boom Papers and Elements with Sara Gleason and Crystal Livesay's 9th annual iNSD grab bag of templates.
MrsPeel, Zeneva and AllisonPennington like this.
    • Tronesia
      Beautiful and simple page! Love the design down the middle and the colorful accents with the neutral background.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • fanon
      beautiful and simple page. I love this
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Saar
      Beautiful work. Love your take on the challenge.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Doing what I want when I want. Yes, that IS shear heaven! great page for your day.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOVE this Stefanie!!!!!!! the tittle is great.... you paint a smile in my face from the start, the page design os gorgeous, love how you did the journaling in two bits, gorgeous choices of papers, amazing choice of elements and superb, clean lines and gorgeous cluster ...the journaling is great....I'm the opposite with the noise.... I always have some music playing (usually I open a window to stay in the background on YouTube with my playlists sounding) from the first coffee in the morning! But I can feel the bliss of your silence too... love the page, amazing design, amazing journaling, as usual, your memory keep turns into works of art with your pages!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      StefanieS likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    May 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).