littlekiwi

Nope.

Nope.
littlekiwi, Mar 30, 2018
Description:
Good Day - Bad Day by Kristin Aagard
Clean & Simple No. 29 by Sabrina's Creations

ugh just realised there is a couple of typos on here - will fix on my copy but im not going to reupload here
MrsPeel likes this.
    • willimena
      Sorry this was outcome given that you felt the interview went well. The layout really effectively conveys the message.
    • ashleywb
      So sorry! Hang in there - I know the right thing is out there for you. Love the layered papers here.
    • yellowpeep
      I have just gone through the hiring process too-- for the first time in 20 years! It is SO intense, isn't it? Kind of like dating. What I have tried to remember is that if I don't get the job, it's because there is something better suited for me out there. It's hard to be patient but it will happen!!
    • MrsPeel
      I cannot even start imagining how hard, cut throat the process of getting a job these days has to be.... :( I know it was quiet competitive in any filed when I was young, and now with the amount of technology...... so sorry to hear you didn't get the job, but the page is gorgeous!!! like I always say: we have the gift of turning not so good, sometimes even very bad or sad events into amazing pieces like this page!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Mar 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).