littlekiwi, Jan 23, 2019
Description:
Local by Lynn Marie
Wanderer Alpha by Etc by Danyale
Nourish by Becca Bonneville
Don't Stop by Just Jaimee
Storyteller October 2018 by Just Jaimee
Storyteller September 2018 by Just Jaimee
Storyteller April 2018 by Just Jaimee (styles)
Storytelle June 2018 by Just Jaimee (styles)

Hello Move by Ali Edwards
CK Alis Hand
MrsPeel likes this.
    • HeatherB
      I hope you find your new home and it meets all these expectations! What a great idea for a list! And love that row of houses at the bottom of the page. And of course great mix of alphas to number your list. Wonderful page!
    • MrsPeel
      Jenn this is gorgeous!!!!!! I know I have been such a bad friend ... I spent 4 months without scrapping just before MOC, my health is in decline and my brain struggles to cope.... but I have to catch up with you properly, I thought I better start even if it is in bits and pieces.... and this page is so so very beautiful!!!!!! LOVE those Lynne Marie's houses, and, as usual, your elegance on blank space and the perfection of the soft colors of the numbers, the beautiful shadows that give depth.... I hope you found the place....not sure how things are on your side of the world but here in England financials and property are such a difficult thing at the moment.... I wanted to move to a place that here they call sheltered accommodation, is flats, but you have nurses and manager and people around 24/7, so if I fall I click a button and someone will come help me.... but if I leave this flat my daughter will end up homeless...so we are here.... anyway, hope you did get a place, I m having trouble coping with long chunks of text so haven't been much in the forum, but will try see how things are :) You know, if you want to chat, vent, swear at employers LOL I ll be here as soon as I can...just tag or pm!!!! Huge huggzzz
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely little scene on the bottom of your page. Great photoless story telling.
    • IntenseMagic
      This is so great!! I love the list and the sweet little town. Such a great page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).