Description:
Currently in the store
Kit: Sparkle & Shimmer, Mommyish and Studio Flergs
Red paper: MPM-Memoir
Additional elements: Makers Gonna Make Collab

Not in the store
Template (with stitching): 365 Unscripted by Traci Reed, Sweet Shoppe Designs

Journaling, 169 words
Our dining room set was Great Grandma Betty and Great Grandpa Marty’s. I remember sitting around this table on long ago Thanksgivings in New York and sneaking Andes candies from the sideboard with my siblings when we thought no one was looking. When G&G moved into an assisted living facility 10 years ago, we were the only family members able to take the large table. In spite of its sentimental meaning, the set never looked right in our white and beige dining room. The neutral room was boring, and all the dark brown wood and traditional details made the set look like it belonged to my grandparents. This year we *finally* transformed the dining room with bold red paint, new floors, and decluttering. Decorating is still a work in progress, but I love the flowers on the table and other little touches we’ve added so far. We still value the memories more than the aesthetics, but in the updated room this piece of our history makes me smile again.
    • jenn mccabe
      the red is so pretty! i love the little paint and brush cluster!
    • jesskab
      The red looks great! What a wonderful treasure to have kept in your family. Thank you so much for joining the storytelling challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    rach3975
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).