AnneofAlamo

Never again fat #15

Never again fat  #15
AnneofAlamo, Jan 15, 2013
Description:
this challenge is by far the most different page I have ever done.
I admit to adding flowers and trying to cluster...bhahah...and tossing that page out!!
Here is my inspiration:

This year, oops last year (2012), I got sick and tired of being, sick, FAT and tired. I just started walking!! 80 pounds gone and I sometimes see me as the woman in the back three photos, and this was a healing kind of page. I am putting it in our book!!
Thank you Brynne-Maire!!! Thank you so much
I only used two products, papers from Pink Reptile's Sweet Promise
    • heathergw
      First!!! You totally RAWK, my dear!!! Congrats on the fitness and weightloss!!! Second... this is a seriously AWESOME layout!!!
    • dailydwelling
      Wow...this is incredible!!!! Congratulations on your weight loss! You totally rocked this layout...I can tell it came straight from your heart!
    • gracielou
      They said it perfectly ^^^^^^^.
      Congrats on the weight loss and LOVE the creativity and heart you put into this.
    • Dutch_Diva
      I already said the same on your Facebook but indeed amazing results on both your weight loss and the layout!
    • threeunderfour
      First...congrats! You look great!
      Second...I love how you mimicked the inspiration
      Third....love the mirroring. Just wow.
    • zinzilah
      Such a beautiful transformation, good on you! Great inspirational page!
    • bjc
      wow you did a great job with the challenge... and the photos are amazing.. love the reflections and the title ... super
    • Dalis
      I want to do the same, but I keep bailing. I love your page, you are inspiration to all of us!
    • Dalis
    • nfenchak
      What a neat layout, I can't figure out how you did it - it really looks like canvases on a counter top...But the really neat thing is how beautiful your after picture is of your eyes - they are stunning!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: